Keeping facilities germs and viruses free is extremely important today to prevent spread between people. UV light uses no chemicals and is totally safe for the environment, but it is lethal to germs and viruses! They are low pressure mercury vapor discharge lamps with a glass tube ampoule. This ultraviolet (UV-C) lamp emits short-wave UV radiation with a maximum of 257.7 nm (UV-C), which kills or inactivates bacteria, viruses, and other organisms. Germicidal lamps must be used with gloves, and the use of the corresponding protective glasses is highly recommended, avoiding any direct contact with the eyes and skin.
32,5 x 8,5 x 5 cm